Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Natural Cancer Treatments That Work


Cancer-Free: Your Guide to Gentle, Non-Toxic
Healing

 

 Bill Henderson has helped thousands of people all over the world heal their cancers. This latest book gives you a precise regimen for self-treatment along with extensive information on other resources now available to you. 

 A cancer diagnosis always causes fear. Most of us have seen relatives and friends destroyed by conventional cancer treatment. Now, thanks to a new wealth of information, you can heal cancer using natural, nontoxic substances that work. 

What you need is a guide to cut through the jungle of information. This book (now in its fourth edition) provides that guide. The author is not a medical professional but a researcher who has been refining this information for over eight years using feedback from real cancer survivors about what worked for them. At least 1,500 of the cancer patients he has counseled have recovered using his information.

 The self-treatments he recommends are harmless enough that you can start them immediately, and if you choose to pursue conventional cancer therapy, they will not interfere with that treatment but will help to offset most of its side effects.


The regimen I recommend for ALL cancer patients comes at the cancer from seven different "directions." Seven different theories about how to deal with cancer cells. All of these seven forms of treatment are gentle (no dangerous, too-rapid "die off"), non-toxic and they all work together. They are, in fact, synergistic. They help each other. 

They address the five characteristics of every cancer. These five conditions must be corrected before anyone can get over cancer: 1) A weak immune system; 2) A lack of oxygen uptake by the cells; 3) Excessive toxins; 4) Acidity; and 5) Specific deficiencies. Conventional cancer treatment (chemotherapy, radiation and surgery) makes all of these conditions worse. In fact, it is responsible for almost all the deaths attributed to "cancer." That's right. The "treatment" causes the deaths -- not the cancer. 

Why? The conventional cancer treatments are approaching the cancer tumor (or its existence in your blood, lymph system or bone marrow) as if it were the "enemy." Kill the cancer cells at all costs! Those costs may be your heart, your liver, your kidneys -- or your life.
Why do they do these things? There are literally 400 other effective ways to treat cancer. All of them are non-toxic and harmless to your other organs. Why doesn't your cancer doctor tell you about these options? 






From: Barney Darche
January 8, 2014

Dear Bill, Just thought I would let you know of my good luck this week. I went to see my doctor who cystyscoped me very thoroughly. He said he saw no indication of a tumor. How is that for a good report?
I have been on your protocol for about 4 months and I kept really close to everything you recommended in your book "Cure Cancer For $5.15 A Day." I even threw in the asparagus treatment for the last month.
Thanks for your help in curing my bladder cancer. I can't thank you enough.
Barney


From: Jeff O'Donnell
December 18, 2013
E-mail: odonnell@cyg.net

I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) Mantle T-Cell in 2007 after a biopsy in the right groin. I did 21 rounds of radiation with no real problems. Then in 2012 I had my 5 year scan and they said the NHL showed up this time in left groin, left armpit and left jaw. They wanted to do 5 months of chemo and then stem cell transplant which would have been a month in the hospital and then 18 to 24 months on my butt to recover. I said no to stem cell right away but yes to chemo.
On the Saturday before I was to start the chemo, which I was given no time to think over, my brother-in-law came to talk to me about Wayne Feltz. After speaking to Wayne on the phone for 10 minutes we agreed to meet him after reading Bill Henderson's book.
My wife and I met with Wayne for 3 ½ hours on Sunday night and after that it was an easy decision not to do the chemo and go ahead with the natural way. My first HCG test was 53 and now a little over a year into the program with diet change and a jawbone cavitation repaired, my HCG is now 51.8. Looking back over the last year it has been a great learning experience and I have absolutely no regrets.
Jeff

Valerie Warwick RN


From Joyce and Bill Trucks
March 11, 2013
Website: CuredMyCancer.com
E-mail: cancer@curedmycancer.com
Phone: (660) 438-6512

Hey Bill… been watching your stuff and you’re the BEST. Amazing advancements since we cured Bill’s pancreatic cancer. BTW… he’s doing awesome. The past year we've migrated exclusively to energy medicine with staggering results. Anyway, just want to thank you for your encouragement 2+ years ago. Peace

Joyce Trucks


From Jerry and Nancy Tindel

4 comments:

  1. Glad to come across this post about cancer treatment. Great job,I'm sure many people wouldn't be aware about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , TUMOR,  VIGOUR, HALITOSIS,  MENINGITIS, WAIST PAIN ,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob,Dairies,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid. disease,Lupus,Lipoid Storage diseases( Gauchers disease),Polycystic Disease.,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Cirrhosis of Liver,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic,HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete